Oh Those Silly Otaku!

Monday, May 3, 2010

OTSO The Podcast Episode 005 Naruto [SPOILERS]

OhThoseSillyOtaku.com 

Here we are with episode 5 of Oh Those Silly Otaku! The Podcast and with number 5 we finally do that Naruto episode. How do we really feel about Sasuke? What do we think about Akatsuki? We talk about it all. Check it out and enjoy, everyone!


If you don't want to listen to the end, just know I've got a little contest going on.  First person (someone I don't know in real life) to actually e-mail the podcast will get a special prize!  .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga vol. 1 and Kill Me Kiss Me manga vol. 2 and 3.


So yeah, people, email us at podcast@ohthosesillyotaku.com!

OTSO The Podcast - Episode 005 - Naruto

2 comments:

  1. Another great episode. I wonder what anime will be next.

    (Ranma, Ranma, Ranma, Ranma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you're enjoying it, man! I would totally love to do Ranma, but I've only seen the first two episodes. Someday I'll have to get those sets and start watching. I mean, how can I say "no" to Megumi Hayashibara?!

    I think FMA might be up for next week as I can't think of anything better that I HAVE seen...Gotta get back to compiling a new list ^_^b

    ReplyDelete